Food Distribution under COVID-19 restrictions:
- You may visit the Waunakee Food Pantry website and complete a ‘Pre-Order Form’ indicating food choices and food pickup date. You may also pickup a hard copy form outside the Pantry (black mailbox) as another option.
- Pre-Order Forms need to be submitted by 12:00 noon day prior to food distribution dates.
- If you do not fill out a pre-order form, no problem as we will have food boxes for you as well as choice of dairy, meat and bread options.
- Food pickup / drive-up service: Clients drive-up to the WFP during food distribution time and remain in vehicle.
- WFP Volunteer greets you at your vehicle at a safe social distance.
- Please have ID ready.
- WFP Volunteer will verify family information and pre-order.
- New client? – No problem. ID is only requirement for Waunakee area residents.
- Client opens trunk and WFP volunteers place groceries in vehicle.
- Client is on their way!
If our greater Waunakee community members have a food emergency need outside of these regularly scheduled drive up services times, please contact us at 608-850-4346 to make arrangements for emergency service. You may also call 211 requesting emergency food and the service will contact us directly.
We are here to help!