Drive Up Pantry
Now A Drive Up Pantry Since COVID-19:
- You may visit the Waunakee Food Pantry website and complete a ‘Pre-Order Form’ indicating food choices and food pickup date. You may also pickup a hard copy form outside the Pantry (black mailbox) as another option.
- Pre-Order Forms need to be submitted by 12:00 noon day prior to food distribution dates.
- If you do not fill out a pre-order form, no problem as we will have 2 general bags of groceries for you as well as choice of dairy, meat, produce and bread options.
- Food pickup / drive-up service: Clients drive-up to the WFP during food distribution time and remain in vehicle.
- WFP Volunteer greets you at your vehicle through your car window
- Please have Photo ID ready. If you are new and need to register, please also bring a piece of mail or lease with your current address on it as well.
- WFP Volunteer will verify family information and pre-order.
- The second station in your vehicle is choice area. That is extra product that has gotten donated that week that is not on the forms. It is put outside to choose from.
- The third station is opening the trunk or back door of your car and WFP volunteers place groceries in your vehicle.
- Client is on their way!
If our greater Waunakee community members have a food emergency need outside of these regularly scheduled drive up services times, please contact us at 608-850-4346 to make arrangements for emergency service. You may also call 211 requesting emergency food and the service will contact us directly.
We are here to help!